What is a Planogram?
A planogram is a diagram showing where products should sit on a fixture. We have a range of planograms in this section, covering different store sizes. Using these planograms will ensure your shelf space is working as hard as possible!
Why use planograms?
- More space to best sellers - keep shoppers' favourites always available
- Similar product types grouped together - shoppers can easily find what they want
- Strong brand blocking - signpost the category through recognisable brands
Click here to book a biscuit relay for your store!
3 top tips for merchandising
- Block key brands together
- Put top sellers at eye level
- Make prices easy to see
What are price marked packs (PMP)?
A PMP is a pack with an RRP printed on by the product manufacturer.
57% of Convenience shoppers like PMPs, as they provide clarity and transparency about a product’s price, as well as the perception of better value.
The majority of lines in our Best Sellers list are available in PMP formats from your local wholesaler.
Source Data: IGD ShopperVista, ‘C-Store Promotions and Price Marked Packs in 2015’